There are many different uses and purposes of foam today such as sofa foam and acoustic foam. Perhaps one of the best uses of foam is to use it to make mattresses. Study after study shows the importance of getting a good night’s sleep and a huge factor in that is having the right mattress.
Memory foam mattresses provide many advantages over other types of mattresses which include:
• Custom comfort: Memory foam mattresses are very sensitive to body temperature. Due to this, these mattresses actually bend and change according to each person’s individual body height and weight. This can help achieve a better night’s sleep because it’s as if the mattress is custom-built for each person.
• Relieves pain: Memory foam mattresses can help to relieve body pains, aches, and soreness. The memory mattress works by displacing pressure throughout the length of a person’s body. Due to the fact that painful body parts typically hold a higher temperature, the mattress adjusts and aids in helping the body recover more quickly.
• Prevents back problems: Mattresses are often guilty of contributing to back problems. With memory foam mattresses that’s not typically an issue for a reason. Memory foam mattresses help the sleeper maintain the proper sleeping posture and alignment of the spine. Sofa foam replacement is another option to help with posture and back issues.
• Allergy relief: One of the biggest culprits of nighttime allergies is traditional mattresses. Memory foam mattresses are made of polyurethane foam which is constructed of inorganic fibers. Unlike other mattresses, mattresses made with these special fibers can prevent the collection of dust mites. Studies have shown that a typical mattress can double in weight within a few years due to dust mites. Luckily, this isn’t an issue with memory foam mattresses.
• Health solutions: Memory foam mattresses combined with memory foam pillows have been shown to improve various sleep issues. Sleep apnea is a serious issue in which breathing is either interrupted or becomes incredibly shallow during sleep. Sleep apnea can lead to serious health issues including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, and weight gain. Memory foam pillows can help alleviate this issue because they provide the right amount of elevation to the head during sleep which ensures a healthy breathing pattern.
All of the benefits of memory foam mattresses can help contribute to a more peaceful and restful night’s sleep. Getting a good night’s sleep is crucial in order to maintain good health and preserve a high level of energy. Therefore, it seems memory foam mattresses are the mattress of choice!
Guest post is submitted by The Foam Factory, a leading distributor of foam and foam products. If you’re interested in acquiring new cushions or other foam products, browse their website for more information.